Setting the Bar for Military Physical Readiness Tests
The fitness requirements to join the US military are designed to assess a candidate’s physical capabilities against current military standards. If you want to join the military, you have to pass them.
ReadyFit is a state-of-the-art mobile app created to help you prepare for AND PASS any US military physical fitness test, commonly known as a PRT or Physical Readiness Test. Choose between different branches of the military and ReadyFit will provide specific instructions and scoring criteria for each test and exercise.
Using the ReadyFit app, candidates can test themselves against fitness standards for each of the following:
- ReadyFit Marine Corps Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- ReadyFit Navy Physical Readiness Test (PRT)
- ReadyFit Naval Special Warfare Physical Screening Test (PST)
- ReadyFit Air Force Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA)
- ReadyFit Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT)
- ReadyFit JROTC Cadet Fitness Challenge Test
ReadyFit also allows candidates to perform tests when they are best trained, most ready, and in an environment that is conducive for peak performance.